*Note: An overseas student in Australia on a student visa (Sub Class 500) is permitted to undertake an additional course of education or training at the same time as the principal course for which they hold a student visa. However, any course undertaken by a student visa holder must be registered with CRICOS and the Queensland Hotels Association is NOT registered on CRICOS, therefore we are unable to deliver the RSA, RSG or RSA/RSG to you at this time.

                                                                                                               REGISTERED TRAINING ORGANISATION: 30826